Natural SPI, a small, woman-owned business, provides customized process improvement consulting to its clients. The quality of these services is assured in the following ways:
1. SCAMPI Appraisal Quality - Natural SPI offers CMMI Institute SCAMPI class A, B, and C appraisal services, including CMMI Institute Certified Lead Appraisers and CMMI Institute qualified appraisal team members.
2. Process Development Quality - The most frequent service provided by Natural SPI is to assist organizations in the development of their processes and process assets. Because Natural SPI has experience in many types of organizations, large, small, commercial, government, services, and development, the consultants have the experience to select and customize the best-fit process assets for the organization. The organization gets the highest quality process assets to fit their specific needs.
3. Model Mapping Quality - When an organization is preparing for a SCAMPI A or B, the organization's objective evidence is mapped to the practices in the CMMI. Natural SPI provides coaching to help organizations develop this expertise in house, and follow up verification to ensure these mappings are valid and complete enough to support an appraisal team's needs. Natural SPI consultants have significant SCAMPI Class A, B, and C experience, enabling them to make judgment decisions about the organization's coverage of the model practices.
4. Process Improvement Plan Quality - Natural SPI believes process improvement efforts should be run as process improvement projects. The process improvement plan template provided to our clients is a result of 15 + years in managing process improvement projects and the best practices applicable from the Project Management Institutes (PMI) body of knowledge (PMBOK). Natural SPI has PMI certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) on staff that typically help our clients create their plans.
5. Estimating and Proposal Quality - Natural SPI uses data from past consulting engagements when developing estimates and proposals. The estimates break down the types of consulting to be provided and expected travel and material costs. An NSPI-developed tool is used to manage and document all of the factors that go into an estimate, making it a stable, repeatable and accurate process.
6. Overall Consulting Quality - Natural SPI conducts and uses client feedback forms to adjust the type and style of consulting provided to our clients, continuously improving the overall quality of the services provided.
Points of Contact
Contract and Customer Feedback POC: Michael West 1622 Southshore Drive Park City, UT 84098 435-901-4295
Copyright - 2016 Natural SPI. All Rights Reserved.